Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lega~


Today, I've an appointment with my Independent Study's adviser, which is MR.B. actually ,I've suppose to meet him yesterday, but, I'd postponed it to today~...semalam kan still on the journey back here..


So far, he said that my progress on IS is good, still on track..chewahhh....I'm so glad to hear that, rasa macam berbaloi je penat lelah selama ni... bagai nak crack kepala otak untuk siapkan literature review(LR) ni, itu pun baru untuk 1st varaible...there are 3 more varaibles to go.... chiok2 saliza...you can do it~ :D.. due date for submit the LR will be on next week, hurm, lets see I could finish it on time or not...thanks God I get MR.B as my adviser, if nenek T dulu,mampos!
she keeps repeating the same irritating sentence, "you better do your work, if not, u'll die" "do or die"

p/s: I put a new header to my blog, cantek tak? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment