Monday, March 2, 2009

Back to Shah Alam..


After spent 2 days in smallville, today I've to go back to shah alam, my home sweet home rumah sewa..hehe..


I'd took the Eramesra yellowish bus which anyone known their tagline 'eramesra, naik selalu'...seems that I had been cursed by the tagline...adoiyai...hihi

What I hate about the eramesra is that, the bus keeps stop here and there....first stop was at parit buntar station bus, then, bagan serai station bus, followed by 1 more bus station which i cant remember the name.. later than that, baru masuk highway....

The journey was quite smooth, but sometimes rainy here and there..the one who sit beside me, was a boy, which put on the ketayap alL the way to s.a...hihi...both of us keep silent from kulim until shah alam.. :P...masing-masing layan tido je..

I'll update more on the mushroom's progress soon~ 2nd batch dah boleh petik :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment