Friday, February 27, 2009

lets start now !!!


Hurmmm.... I had left the blogging world since June last year I guess...hehe...

Not because I'm not on9 frequently...But,the will to update the blog keeps fading day by days..
Not to say that I'm too busy with my study either,but, other stuff like reading others' blog,seems more attractive than updating my own blog...heh....

Reading others' blog became my daily routine nowadays...Even I read those blogs which I'm not really know them personally....

But recently, when some of my friends active blogging, my intention to start blogging again can't stop me anymore. So, for today,I will start my blogging world (again) with a new blog, which have no permanent name yet :D.... I'll decide it later~

P/S: I'm not a good writer @ storyteller @ scriptwriter...Just write it to myself, and those who willing to read...... :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment